Senior or Principal Engineer, Systems Validation
- Work with a team of validation and characterization engineers responsible for product qualification.
- Work across multiple functional groups to meet overall product design and quality requirements.
- Review schematics/layout of system platforms as per product requirements.
- Engage with potential customers and partners to identify custom requirements and incorporate those requirements into the system test process.
- Create/edit test plans based on system specifications that may relate to signal integrity, RF, mechanical integrity, electrical, and requirements based on generic protocols.
- Execute and stand behind the qualification of the product, from a mass production perspective, in consumer electronic devices.
Master’s degree in EE/CS or equivalent.
- 8+ years of hardware product validation and characterization experience for consumer/enterprise applications
- Validation and characterization experience of electrical interfaces for any of the high-speed protocols- USB3.0; PCIe 2/3; DisplayPort; HDMI; SATA/SAS.
- Extensive protocol testing experience with any of the above protocols including a good understanding of the required test infrastructure.
- Experience in creating and simulating models of wired links and being able to make appropriate tradeoffs.
- Team player with interest in filing up gaps in product development, as needed.